Federated Transportation Services of the Bluegrass, Inc. is accepting applications for driver positions and bus mechanics.
Download Application .PDF
SUMMARY: Performs preventative maintenance and repairs of agency vehicles.
- Provides basic, scheduled maintenance of the agency fleet, i.e., brake repair, tune ups, and oil changes.
- Must be knowledgeable in vehicle electrical systems and a/c systems.
- Performs repairs on agency fleet vehicles as necessary.
- Conducts regular inspections of vehicles for preventative maintenance program.
- Maintains accurate records of vehicle maintenance.
- Assists Operations Manager with maintaining supplies necessary for vehicle maintenance.
- Responsible for garage being open during operating hours.
- Shuttle vehicles for necessary inspections or repairs.
- Responsible for the security and cleanliness of garage area.
- Any other duties as directed by the Operations Manager and/or Executive Director.
- Minimum of five years vehicle maintenance experience.
- ASE certified preferred Valid driver’s license required.
- Must be able to obtain CDL license.
- Must be physically capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen.
- High School Diploma or GED.
SUPERVISOR: Operation’s Manager
Federated Transportation is seeking f/t and p/t drivers immediately for small passenger buses. Applicant must have high school diploma or equivalent, must be able to pass a drug screen, criminal background check and have a valid KY driver's license.
Excellent benefit package. For more information please call (859) 233.0066 or stop by 2308 Frankfort Court, Lexington.
EEO - FTSB operates a drug free workplace, Equal Training Opportunities.
If interested in positions, please send resume by e-mail to:
or by regular mail to:
Federated Transportation Services of the Bluegrass, Inc.
2308 Frankfort Ct.
Lexington, KY 40510
or fax to: