FEDERATED TRANSPORTATION SERVICES OF THE BLUEGRASS, INC. is accepting applications for:
Customer Service Representatives
Download Application .PDF
Customer Service Representative
Federated Transportation Services of the Bluegrass, Inc. -
$10.10 an hour
Customer Service Representative
Responsible for the telephone communication between office, customer
and transportation providers. Schedule requested transportation through a
computer program for the customer to selected transportation provider.
Responsible for taking customer requests for transportation over the telephone.
Accurately record information and respond with details on expected service schedule.
organize and coordinate reservations with the proper transportation
provider for the customer through the computer program.
Send transportation requests to proper subcontractor.
Ask if recipients have cars in the household and submits inquires to OTD program coordinators.
the computer program to verify if recipients live on a fixed route and
are going to a facility on bus route with a bus stop one half mile from
their home or destination.
Handle multiple incoming phone calls.
Checks recipients on the state website for Medicaid and waiver eligibility.
Adds new passengers and subscription trips to the computer system.
Group transportation trips when capable.Answers general information calls about the service.
GEO codes all transportation addresses of recipients and facilities addresses
.Be available from 5 a.m.- 6 p.m. for your job shift.
Handles after hours pager service.Analyze routes and schedules trips.
Any other duties as directed by the Transit Office Manager.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
Pleasant and courteous phone manner
Enthusiasm and commitment to public transportation
Basic computer skills and general office practices
Telephone ExperienceFamiliarity with the service area
Quick to comprehend ideas; flexible learner
Calm under stress; able to handle complaints and a barrage of ringing phones
Adaptability and willingness to changeHigh School Diploma or GED
Salary: $10.10/hourRequired experience:customer service: 2 years
SUMMARY: Performs preventative maintenance and repairs of agency vehicles.
- Provides basic, scheduled maintenance of the agency fleet, i.e., brake repair, tune ups, and oil changes.
- Must be knowledgeable in vehicle electrical systems and a/c systems.
- Performs repairs on agency fleet vehicles as necessary.
- Conducts regular inspections of vehicles for preventative maintenance program.
- Maintains accurate records of vehicle maintenance.
- Assists Operations Manager with maintaining supplies necessary for vehicle maintenance.
- Responsible for garage being open during operating hours.
- Shuttle vehicles for necessary inspections or repairs.
- Responsible for the security and cleanliness of garage area.
- Any other duties as directed by the Operations Manager and/or Executive Director.
- Minimum of five years vehicle maintenance experience.
- ASE certified preferred Valid driver’s license required.
- Must be able to obtain CDL license.
- Must be physically capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen.
- High School Diploma or GED.
SUPERVISOR: Operation’s Manager
FEDERATED TRANSPORTATION is seeking f/t and p/t drivers immediately for small passenger buses. Applicant must have high school diploma or equivalent, must be able to pass a drug screen, criminal background check and have a valid KY driver's license.
Excellent benefit package. For more information please call (859) 233.0066 or stop by 2308 Frankfort Court, Lexington.
EEO - FTSB operates a drug free workplace, Equal Training Opportunities.
If interested in positions, please send resume by e-mail to:
or by regular mail to:
Federated Transportation Services of the Bluegrass, Inc.
2308 Frankfort Ct.
Lexington, KY 40510
or fax to: