Federated Transportation Services of the Bluegrass, Inc. is accepting applications for an office clerk position and driver position.
Download Application .PDF
Accepting Applications: Bus Mechanic
SUMMARY: Performs preventative maintenance and repairs of agency vehicles.
1. Provides basic, scheduled maintenance of the agency fleet, i.e., brake repair, tune ups, and oil changes.
2. Must be knowledgeable in vehicle electrical systems and a/c systems.
3. Performs repairs on agency fleet vehicles as necessary.
4. Conducts regular inspections of vehicles for preventative maintenance program.
5. Maintains accurate records of vehicle maintenance.
6. Assists Operations Manager with maintaining supplies necessary for vehicle maintenance.
7. Responsible for garage being open during operating hours.
8. Shuttle vehicles for necessary inspections or repairs.
9. Responsible for the security and cleanliness of garage area.
10. Any other duties as directed by the Operations Manager and/or Executive Director.
1. Minimum of five years vehicle maintenance experience.
2. ASE certified preferred Valid driver’s license required.
3. Must be able to obtain CDL license.
4. Must be physically capable of lifting 50 lbs.
5. Must be able to pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen.
6. High School Diploma or GED.
SUPERVISOR: Operation’s Manager
Accepting Applications: Driver Position
Federated Transportation is seeking f/t and p/t drivers immediately for small passenger buses. Applicant must have high school diploma or equivalent, must be able to pass a drug screen, criminal background check and have a valid KY driver's license.
Excellent benefit package. For more information please call (859) 233.0066 or stop by 2308 Frankfort Court, Lexington.
FTSB operates a drug free workplace, Equal Training Opportunities.
If interested in positions, please send resume to email@example.com or Federated Transportation Services of the Bluegrass, Inc. 2308 Frankfort Ct., Lexington, KY 40510 or fax to (859) 233.1668.